Currently we are full. Please call to place your name on the wait list
Green Valley 678 583 2825 Racetrack 770 914 0093
Georgia’s Pre-K Program is a lottery funded educational program for Georgia’s four year olds to prepare children for Kindergarten.
Children four years of age on September 1 of the current school year who are Georgia residents are eligible to attend Georgia’s Pre-K Program during this school year. Georgia’s Pre-K Program is voluntary for families and for providers.
To COMPLETE ENROLLMENT in our GA Lottery Pre-K Program you will need the following documentation:
- Proof that a child is age eligible. (Acceptable proof-of-age includes birth certificate, passport, hospital record of live birth, green card, pink card or Federal I-94 card.)
- Proof of residency. (Acceptable proof-of-residency includes a lease, utility bill or letter from a shelter or employer.)
**If you do not have a lease or any bills in your name you will be required to have the person that you are residing with write a letter acknowledging that. This letter must be notarized and a bill in their name must accompany the letter.
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening (DHR Form 3300) on file within 90 calendar days of program entry. Form 3300 must be signed by a private practitioner or representative of a local Department of Health.
- Immunizations (DHR Form 3231) must be up-to-date or affidavits must be on file within 30 calendar days of program entry. Only health departments and physicians licensed in Georgia can obtain blank immunization certificates (Form 3231). Take your child’s personal immunization record to a health department or Georgia physician and they can complete the form and give any required vaccines. (if your child is updated on their shots we can print this form for you)
- Social Security Card
- Completed Registration Form
Pre-k will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and will conclude at 2:30 p.m.
Children may be dropped off as early as 7:45 a.m., if your child is enrolled in our BEFORE CARE PROGRAM they may come as early as 6:30 a.m. Children must be picked up promptly at 2:30 pm. In order to avoid the $1.00 per minute per child late fee.
For PRICING for our before and after care program please CLICK HERE!
The GEORGIA LOTTERY 2016-2017 SCHOOL CALENDAR WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
For more information regarding GA Lottery Pre-K please click on the link below